Location: Seattle, WA, Hybrid Work Environment
Pacific Outdoor Advertising is a rapidly growing Out-Of-Home advertising
provider in the Greater Seattle Market. We specialize in delivering engaging and impactful advertising campaigns to advertisers across a wide range of industries. Our territory covers King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties. We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious sales representative to join our team and help us continue our growth.
This Account Executive will be responsible for generating sales by identifying and pursuing opportunities with prospective advertisers. This role requires excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will be a quick learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with potential advertisers
- Conduct outbound sales calls and email campaigns to generate leads
- Aggressive prospecting through in person meetings, phone calls, emails, door to door, social media, and networking
- Build and maintain relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term retention
- Collaborate with internal team to develop and execute effective advertising campaigns
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- MUST LOVE SALES!!!
- Competitive, high achiever with a desire to set and surpass individual and team goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable and confident communicating and presenting themselves professionally in person, in writing, and over the phone.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to accomplish tasks with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Personable and outgoing, has a natural ability to connect and build rapport with others.
- Enjoys networking and developing relationships.
- Resilient and adaptable. Can deal with rejection and bounce back from setbacks to keep moving forward with constantly changing market conditions and customer demands.
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 Years advertising sales preferred
- Local market knowledge
Benefits / Compensation:
- Hybrid / Flexible work environment
- Base Salary + Commissions = $50,000 – $75,000 year 1. Opportunity for $100,000+ longer term.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid company holidays
- Expense account for entertaining clients and travel when applicable
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or individual seeking to advance their career in sales. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth. If you are a motivated and ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
Candidates must pass a background check and have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, and adequate insurance.
Pacific Outdoor Advertising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit j.jiok47.net for more company info
Apply below by submitting your information or submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to the Account Executive Role
Please complete the form below. Include your name, email, phone number, and resume. If you have any additional information or a cover letter to share, please insert your comments into the message field. Thank you!